W. Metcalfe & Sons is a family run business, established in 1927 by William Metcalfe and based in Hawes, North Yorkshire, offering General Goods Haulage to local farms and businesses.
The business has since expanded under ownership of grandson Peter Metcalfe, developing into a nationwide haulage contractor, with two further yards in Catterick near Scotch Corner.
The Catterick site is also the home of a VOSA Authorised Tachograph Centre, offering digital and analogue calibration for all HGVs.
We’re open 7am – 6pm all year round,
so don’t hesitate to give us a call on: